DHO Cast Members

Posted by DHO Monday, September 7, 2009

Alex
DHO Owner, Layout, News Journalist, Everything
Hey everyone! I am a huge David Henrie fan. I've been a fan of his since I've seen him on That's So Raven, but it wasn't until I saw him on Wizards of Waverly Place and made the site, when I started to really appreciate his genuine talent and workmanship as an actor! I'm very glad that he's eco-friendly, which is something we have in common. People, please start going green! We need to keep this planet healthy! Since I've made this site I've been exposed to his previous work and boy! was he also a great actor as a child! He has the capabilities of doing any act/emotion and has the potential to win many Oscars in the future!

Lauren
News Journalist & Screencapper
Hey David Henrie Fans! I love David Henrie and Wizards of Waverly Place. Selena Gomez and David Henrie are my favorite young stars and they made Wizards of the Waverly Place the BEST show on Disney Channel! My favorite shows are Desperate Housewives, Wizards of Waverly Place, iCarly, Heroes, and the Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'm so excited that I can work on David Henrie Online and I hope you enjoy the screencaps!