Wizards Writer

Posted by DHO Monday, January 25, 2010

David Henrie is taking on another role on the Wizards set this season — a seat in the writers room.

The 20-year-old actor chatted with PJ Star about his production company, the upcoming episode and who he ultimately wants to be like. Check it:

On scribing his first Wizards episode: “I wrote my own episode, and we shot that a couple of weeks ago. That was pretty big for me. They haven’t set a release date, but I would imagine it will air in the next month or two. I know they’re almost done editing it right now.”

On becoming the next Steven Spielberg: “I want to act, I want to direct, I want to write. I want to be like a Vince Vaughn or a (Steven) Spielberg.”

On having his own production company: “I have my own production company, I’m going to be writing and producing feature films. And there’s a new media side to that production company. I’m currently developing a Web series that I’m either going to star in or hire people to star in, and I’m going to be running the show almost. People can visit youtube.com/yutetv to see our projects.”

Thanks to: JJJ

1 Responses to Wizards Writer

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. The best!

     

Post a Comment