I Met The Amazing David Henrie

Posted by DHO Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fan: Ariana
Location: Jonas Brother's Concert - Los Angeles, CA
Date: February 2, 2008

Well I met the amazing David Henrie on February 2, 2008 at a Jonas Brothers concert In Los Angeles, California. I had tickets to the 4:00pm show and the 8:00 show (David was attending the latter). The people that worked at the Gibson amphitheater (where the show was being held) told me I had to exit the amphitheater after the 4:00 show and re-enter to get into the 8:00 show.

So just as I was walking out of the gate away from the theater, who do I see, but David Henrie, holding hands with his girlfriend Lucy Hale walking towards the theater. They walked right past me (in the opposite direction), but I saw him and two seconds later, I don't know how it happened, but I was walking in the same direction as him. I was with my cousin and she had no idea what was going on, but she followed me too.

We got to the exit gates and I didn't know what to do, should I start screaming? should I start taking pictures, should I kiss him? Well those were all bad ideas, but nobody else recognized him. So, I walked calmly up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. We started talking, first about wizards, then I asked if him and Lucy were going to the Jonas Brothers concert and they said yes; it was funny because just as I said to Lucy that I saw the 4:00 show and it was "awesome", she asked me if it was "awesome". Well I asked to take a picture, and I did, but by then girls were starting to notice David and they began to swarm, so I continued talking to Lucy for a little while longer, but eventually they both had to go inside. He was adorable and she was so beautiful, and they were both so nice, I'm actually surprised to say, but Lucy seemed nicer than David, but that was probably because girls were swarming around him, not her.